Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well tomorrow’s the big day, no I guess the day of the surgery is the big day. So o.k. tomorrow’s the medium day. I see Dr. Efron for the first time and see what little goodies he has planned for me. First we'll discuss the unnamed tumor but, I may have a name for him by then. Then I’ll ask a will I live? Oh I do so hope he says yes! Then down to the nitty gritty of the surgery it's self
I just knew you'd want to know all the details, especially all you House fans. From what I've read they either go right through your nose. Probably I won't have anymore trouble with my sinuses after that one. I'll ask him to take a little off the sides, make my nose look a little thinner you know. Another fun way is to go through your mouth, they split your gums and go right up and pull that little bugger out.
Well after looking at the picture of me, (which I had nothing to do with, Terry or Liz!) it look like they should take some off the end too. Please I'm talking the nose, not gums! I think I'll request tooth whitening and a LOT or morphine! Morphine good, pain bad. They said the least painful, though used less often (we don't want to miss out on any pain now do we) is through the eyebrow. The just cut right through the brow. So instead of two brows I get three. Which is actually a very good thing because you never know when you might need an extra eyebrow and then you have to run out in the middle of the night to an all night eyebrow store. Unless you’re me that is. And just think how attractive that will be no ordinary unibrow, but an UNDERBROW!
Taylor, my wickedly funny and sometimes just wicked son told me that that was a Very low brow joke. What can you do there's all ways a critic in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment